Supreme Cricket Academy is established in the West Midlands with the soul aim of developing young children from the age of 4 to 17 into competent cricketers using a structured curriculum and training programme focusing on modern demands of the game (bowling, batting, fielding and fitness).We run our academy throughout the year – winter months indoor training and summer months – outdoor training.
Highlights of our Academy:
- New Pace Bowling Machine from September 2015 onwards
- Fitness coach to advise on fitness and nutrition for players
- Structured term based coaching focussing on batting, bowling fielding and fitness
- Fixed number of participants for each session to ensure dedicated focus on coach to player interaction
- Video Analysis and feedback sent to players/parents
- Player Assessment report at the end of every term